Blue Nose Pitbull dog breed is a very loved breed by kids and youngsters as well. This breed has origins in America and you cannot find them easily as they are very rare breeds you can find nowadays.
You may hate the dog by its name as it is not the name you want to give your favorite dog but pitbull would be a nice name for your dog that is very loyal to you and always love your children.
List of Covering Content
The appearance of Blue Nose Pitbull
Blue nose pitbull is a breed of dog that looks very sharp and terrifying for normal people who actually get frightened by the dog’s appearance.
They have a small nose with a wide face, there is a tongue always out from their mouth, and they have a big chest with small legs.
Their eye expressions are aggressive and their body is just like a builder with a lot of work done. If you see blue nose pitbull it seems that you have this breed to fight with other monster dog breeds.
But one thing that needs to be discussed, is that this dog breed is not bred to fight. It is very common in many places in the world that dogs are bred to fight but it is not true.
Sometimes you will observe that their nose is red with a dark black faded effect. It is because of their parental genes and they are formed with different colors of their nose.
But if we talk about the blue nose pitbull, this breed is not available easily that is the reason they are more costly than the normal red nose pit bull.
It is said that the pitbull dog breed was used for robbery as they were trained by thieves to do so.
However, this could be true in some situations but the one thing that needs to be discussed is that any dog who has the ability to learn can be trained for robbery so it is not a big deal you should train your dog to spread positivity.
- They have beautiful color
- The black-and-white combo sometimes attract
- They have short legs
- They look like a giant dog when you see only the face
- Males and females have a proper appearance
Behavior Of Blue nose Pitbull
They are a very gentle breed you will ever find on the earth. You can train them with less effort and they will respond to every step that you took to teach them.
They love to travel in the company of their master and always act playful with your response. They act odd only when they are near birth.
It is observed that only female pitbull act odd whenever she is near birth or when she is in heat.
- They are playful dog
- They enjoy rinsing their body
- They enjoy your company
- Female act odd when she is in heat
Train your Blue Nose Pitbull
It is not necessary that you train your dog when they are just a baby pup. You can also train them when they become proper dogs.
It is easy to train a dog than a pit bull pup. It is not always true that these dogs act normal when they are older dogs and behave oddly when they are child dogs but it is seen that they act odd in the environment.
But you will admire this breed when you are up for training your pitbull dog.
- Easy to Train
- Dogs should be trained instead of PUP
- They sometimes act odd while you train them
- They learn quickly
- They are very obedient
Feeding your Blue Pitbull
You have to be more careful while feeding your young blue pit. Because in their first three to four month they do not eat or drink anything that the mother milk.
So be with them and take more care of them and prefer mother food to other food.
If you think they are not taking their mother’s food, you should contact with the doctor and feed your dog with the food that is recommended by the doctor.
After four months start feeding them milk rice, chicken, and beef with a dog spoon. You can also feed them boiled egg or egg yolk and milk goat.
This diet plan will remain continues until they leave their mom and eat individually. You should have to take your pup to the mother while you are feeding them with a spoon.
- Need care while feeding pitbull
- In the first quarter of their birth only the mother milk
- After four months feed with a spoon
- Take off from their mother once a day
- Take them to the mother once they begin to eat individually
- Use egg, goat milk, egg yolk, and chicken
Vaccinating your Blue Nose Pitbull
vaccinating your blue nose pitbull is the same as you feed them. In the first four months, you have to take more care of them.
And after four months, you have to take your pitbull to the doctor so they could check them properly. Do not let them move out of the home until they are above five.
Because they learn quickly so do not let them learn the bad things. Dogs are vaccinated before they are delivered to the master.
- Do let them go alone with other dogs
- Never leave them alone when they need you more
- Small infections must be treated on a prior basis
- Always take care of their food
- Do let them eat by their selves
- Always choose a doctor over your personal treatment
- Always play with them don’t make them act silly
- Never leave them alone with your children.
- Stay away from scammers (Blue nose pitbull are rare because of their blue-colored noses)
- Never pay more than enough after all they are just pitbull.
- Always find a reputable breeder to buy your dog.
- In case of emergency take them to the doctor and never listen to anyone.
- Never take them outside the home while they are under training.